Pre-built Virtual Machine for SOA Suite and BPM Suite 11g
Please note that this appliance is for testing purposes only, as such it is unsupported and should not to be used in a production environment.
This VirtualBox appliance contains a fully configured, ready-to-use SOA/BPM 11g R1 installation.
All you need is to install Oracle VirtualBox on your desktop/laptop and import the SOA/BPM appliance and you are ready to try out SOA 11g including the recently released BPM 11g -- no installation and configuration required!
The following software is installed in this VritualBox image:
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 5 Update 4
- Oracle XE Universal database 10.2.0.1
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.3.0
- SOA Suite 11gR1 PS2
- BPM Suite 11gR1 PS2 (with bundle patch #1)
- BAM 11gR1 PS2
- B2B 11gR1 PS2
- JDeveloper 22.214.171.124
Please follow the instructions below for downloading and importing the VirtualBox image.
- At least 3GB of RAM
- At least 30GB of free disk space. (Note: virtualization works best with contiguous space so it is a good idea if on Windows to run a defrag program, and make sure you are using NTFS for your file system to handle large files on Windows
- 2GHz processor
- Download and install Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Download the VM image files (please note the md5sums behind the file names)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.001 (bcaf413a8fe63dfce9949f4787851fd5)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.002 (31ad64ceeb1fdcafbc75daa68ab02a64)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.003 (6fb09ebd0f1b216e8c13bd07d7d183f7)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.004 (142b028ad30ac7c21f4ffc9bb13849a1)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.005 (296ef728c777008e83b0d8a790394560)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.006 (4d14c665c7bb266f98adcae6ce7e2ca4)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-oracle.vmdk.007 (eed4dc9317777ebdb14d9bf46d78345e)
- vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2bp1-root.vmdk (077692ffcdb3395fb92454e414f1f1f9)
- If you're on Windows and want to make sure that the downloaded files are not corrupt, you can download MD5sums and check the md5sums.
- Assemble these files using the provided scripts
- For Windows use the script combine.cmd
- For Linux/Unix use the script combine.sh
- Start VirtualBox
- Import the VM (File-->Import Appliance)
- Click Choose... to browse the file system and select the file vbox-oel5u4-soabpm-11gr1ps2-bp1-otn.ovf
- Click Next
- To use the VM, select the VM and click on Start. This will boot the VM and you should see a login console once the VM is ready
- Login as oracle with password as oracle
- The login for WebLogic Server and Enterprise Manager console is weblogic with passwordwelcome1
- To shutdown the VM, click on the power button on the desktop or run the command halt in a shell command window
Getting Started With Oracle BPM Suite 11g R1: A Hands-On Tutorial
Learn from the experts – teach yourself Oracle BPM Suite 11g with an accelerated & hands-on learning path brought to you by Oracle BPM Suite Product Management team members.
by Heidi Buelow, Manoj Das, Manas Deb, Prasen Palvankar, Meera Srinivasan
Complete information can be reached here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/bpm/learnmore/index.html
Note: Information taken from Oracle Websites